To see if your favorite OTB is participating in this event, click here to search for a location.
Dining Rooms Open
With our restaurant's reopening we have made a few changes we want our guests to be aware of:
- Be sure to check your local restaurant's hours of operation as they might have changed
- Our menu has been reduced so we can be sure to deliver on making the perfect border style meal. We will continue to serve our famous mesquite-grilled fajitas, tacos and enchiladas and will begin adding back border style meals soon!
Our Guests' and Team Members' health and safety is important to us and we are continuing to adhere to the strict guidelines, below are just a few standards that have put in place:
- Social Distancing - We've reconfigured our dining room layouts so tables are 6 feet apart
- Lobbies Closed - Guests must wait outside or in their vehicles
- Group Size Matters - We will not be able to seat parties of 6 or more
- Disposable Menus - Every guests will receive a menu when seated that will be disposed of once their order has been placed
- Clean Restaurants - We will have dedicated Sanitation Specialist on the floor and hand sanitizer will be available in every restaurant
- Protective Equipment - Our Team Members will be wearing masks and gloves
- Healthy Team Members - Daily temperature check for every Team Member
We hope to see you soon!